Friday, April 28, 2006
Saucy Girl
I think, after seeing a picture of Miss Kendra, that all women secretly harbor a lust for Bette Page and saddle shoes (but not necessarily in cohesion).

It was with this retro idea in mind that Michael had me shuffle into a corset and don a new look. A new OLD look. How do you think we fared?

Well, hell. There would be more, but as I am examining the photos de retro, I realize there seems to be a long zoom into Cleave-Land, if you know what I mean. And for God's sake, my mother sees this blog. Take it from me. I feel oh-so-very-pin-uppy.

(PS: Mom (and anyone else who feels these pictures are a vain attempt at garnering attention and making me out to be a hypocrite, in regards to my ill fated interview with Hef) avert your eyes to the following picture...)....

Oh, nevermind. I haven't the stomach for it. It's simply too, TOO much.

Written by FRITZ
| Link | 13 wise cracks! |



Name: Fritz

Location: Detroit Rock City!
Where the weak are killed and eaten

Click here to find out
even more!



What My Brain is Eating
  • eatpraylove
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nukes524. Make your own badge here.

    What I Live By:
    We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time. Through the unknown, unremembered gate When the last of earth left to discover Is that which was the beginning; At the source of the longest river The voice of the hidden waterfall And the children in the apple-tree Not known, because not looked for But heard, half-heard, in the stillness Between two waves of the sea. Quick now, here, now, always— A condition of complete simplicity (Costing not less than everything) And all shall be well and All manner of thing shall be well When the tongues of flame are in-folded Into the crowned knot of fire And the fire and the rose are one. -T.S. Eliot "Little Gidding"

    I Heart Tits

    HNT_1

    Blogarama - The Blogs Directory