Friday, October 28, 2005
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Either one. Or any other precious jewel thingy
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Uh. Hmmm. Is it bad if you can't remember at all?
4. What is your favorite TV show? X-Files, My Name is Earl, Wonderfalls, The Office
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Toast with honey
6. What's your favorite cuisine? Is junk food a category?
7. What foods do you dislike? mushrooms, avacado, and this weird soup Michael makes with tortellini shells and tomato juice.
8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Nacho.
9. What's your favorite CD at the moment? VnV Nation
10. What kind of car do you drive? 2005 Scion Xa
11. Favorite sandwich? Pizza grinder
12. What characteristics do you despise? Liars. Immoral folks. Sourpusses. Sore losers. Republicanism. Cheaters. Vanity. VANITY!!
13. What is your favorite type of clothing? Hmm. Black skirt, fishnets, boots, black lace shirt, black corset, black coat, and (of course) polka dot comfy pants.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Prague
15. What color is your bedroom? Beige...last room touched in apartment
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Torrid, Consignment Shops, Boutiques...
7. Where would you retire to? Belize
8. Favorite time of the day? 10pm. I've got coffee going and my man next to me on the sofa.
19. What was your most memorable birthday? When I turned 26 (this year). Michael whisked me off to Asheville, NC. He bought me Tiffany jewelry. He wooed me. He dined me. He spoiled me. But you know? He STILL does that stuff to this day.
20. Where were you born? Chicago, Illinois
21. Favorite sport to watch? I don't watch any sports.
22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? I'm not forwarding or tagging anyone.
24. What fabric detergent do you use? Whatever the hell is on sale
25. Were you named after anyone? Nope. But it turns out an evil, crazy dead relative had the same exact name.
26. Do you wish on stars? No. I wonder at stars. I am awed by them. But I don't wish on them.
27. When did you last cry? Uh...like...Wednesday.
28. Do you like your handwriting? Yes. It's neat, pretty, but not too girly.
29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? What the hell question is THAT? I think I'd be like "Whoa. That chick is kinda scary but funny. She'd be fun at a party." Except I'm not any fun at a party. And if I were a guy? Oh, Hell, NO, I wouldn't hang out with me.
30. Are you a daredevil? Yes.
31. Do looks matter? That's dumb. Of course!
32. How do you release anger? I cry. And do boxing moves on the porch. It scares the neighbors
33. Where is your second home? Hm. The library. I go about four times a week. No, wait, coffee shops! No, wait, gas stations!
34. What were your favorite toys as a child? I didn't HAVE any toys. Well, except for the Slinky that poked me in the eye.
35. What class in High School was totally useless? AP Economics. When a male teacher cries at a class' stupidity, that's a sign of uselessness.
36. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes--too much.
37. Favorite movies? I hate these questions. I'm skipping that one.
38. What are your nicknames? Fritz, Lizard, Lizzardbreath, Betsy (hate it), Hey You, Idiot, Bitch
39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? If I wear shoes with ties, I take the shoelaces out
40. Do you think that you are strong? Yes. See past HNTs.
41. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Anything involving chocolate, coffee, or heath bar
42. What are your favorite colors? Black, deep red, hot pink
43. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'm fat
44. Who do you miss the most? Miss? Hmm. No one. People who are important never leave, even if physically they are no longer present. When Michael is gone for a few days, I miss him, I guess. But I know he'll never really leave my side. Not even after death.
45. Do you want everyone you sent this to send it back? I'm NOT sending it to ANYONE
46. What color pants are you wearing? black
47. What are you listening to right now? Michael on the phone
48. Last thing you ate? uh, some noodles
49. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be? Black--you need it for every drawing
50. Last person you talked to on the phone? My ex-boss
51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Shoulders. Ass. Eyes.
52. Favorite Drink? Coffee
53. Do you wear contacts? No
54. Favorite Day of the Year? Tomorrow
55. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Scary movies ARE happy endings.
56. Summer or winter? Winter
57. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs
58. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Being right
59. What Book(s)Are You Reading? A Ship Made of Paper and I Capture the Castle
60. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Cartman: "It's a bunch of tree hugging hippie crap!"
61. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? I didn't watch TV
62. Favorite Smells? Coffee. Michael's neck, fresh lake water
63. Rolling Stones or Beatles? NEITHER
64. What's the furthest you've been from home? Manchester, England.

Well, that was dull for you to read, wasn't it?
Written by FRITZ
| Link | 9 wise cracks! |



Name: Fritz

Location: Detroit Rock City!
Where the weak are killed and eaten

Click here to find out
even more!



What My Brain is Eating
  • eatpraylove
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nukes524. Make your own badge here.

    What I Live By:
    We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time. Through the unknown, unremembered gate When the last of earth left to discover Is that which was the beginning; At the source of the longest river The voice of the hidden waterfall And the children in the apple-tree Not known, because not looked for But heard, half-heard, in the stillness Between two waves of the sea. Quick now, here, now, always— A condition of complete simplicity (Costing not less than everything) And all shall be well and All manner of thing shall be well When the tongues of flame are in-folded Into the crowned knot of fire And the fire and the rose are one. -T.S. Eliot "Little Gidding"

    I Heart Tits

    HNT_1

    Blogarama - The Blogs Directory