Wednesday, June 14, 2006
I Have Not Fallen Off The Face of the Earth...
...but I've gotten to the edge of it and looked down. It made me seasick.

Sometimes, Blogging is a chore. I haven't the energy for it.

I don't have much to report, so I shall make some brief lists and then, be on my way.

IN THE PAST WEEK:
-a wedding band was ordered







-there's been a new low in the financial world of Fritz
-the cat didn't barf at all
-I've knitted something and then took it all out because it sucked
-muscle tension has kept me incapacitated
-Michael got a head cold

MUSINGS:
-Ann Coulter is a big pimple on the decaying flesh that is cultural conservatism
-Our congressmen got a raise of $3,000 dollars, yet the economy is suffering terribly and funding for social programs continues to suffer
-Georgia government continues to attack individuals for standing up for beliefs and ideals, and protecting the 'good ole boy' politics of public offices. I have met two women working in different public sectors that have suffered at the hands of corrupt administrators. Kinda like myself.
-I can pick out a Republican in about thirty seconds, flat.
-I'm proud to be a non-practicing Episcopalian.
-FEMA paid for sex changes; my clients can't get diapers for their children who have cerebral palsy. I'm told that the budget doesn't have room for all the people waiting for services.
-I could get more cynical, but it would take a lot of work. I'm done with the government. Federal, state, local--it's all hogwash.
-Let's all go to Fiji.

Finally:
IF I LIVED ON A DESERTED ISLAND (or Fiji), THESE ARE THE THINGS I WOULD PACK IN MY PINK SUITCASE:
-Nail clippers
-The cat
-Knitting supplies
-SPF 9000 sunscreen
-Coffee and a French Press
-All of my Blogging buddies
-Lingerie (who wouldn't want to run around an island wearing a teddy?)
-a soccer ball named Wilson
-Michael's sweatshirt
-comfy pants
-a magazine subscription to The Sun
-the perfect pillow
and
-duct tape. Lots of it.
Written by FRITZ
| Link | 5 wise cracks! |



Name: Fritz

Location: Detroit Rock City!
Where the weak are killed and eaten

Click here to find out
even more!



What My Brain is Eating
  • eatpraylove
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nukes524. Make your own badge here.

    What I Live By:
    We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time. Through the unknown, unremembered gate When the last of earth left to discover Is that which was the beginning; At the source of the longest river The voice of the hidden waterfall And the children in the apple-tree Not known, because not looked for But heard, half-heard, in the stillness Between two waves of the sea. Quick now, here, now, always— A condition of complete simplicity (Costing not less than everything) And all shall be well and All manner of thing shall be well When the tongues of flame are in-folded Into the crowned knot of fire And the fire and the rose are one. -T.S. Eliot "Little Gidding"

    I Heart Tits

    HNT_1

    Blogarama - The Blogs Directory