Monday, May 08, 2006
A Note I Found on My Computer

While I am so pleased to have become the new host of Homeschooling: The Next Frontier, I would like to remind everyone about Etiquette and Manners.

  • 1. I have none, but I expect you to have lots when you come to my blog.
  • 2. Yes, it is a blog, and criticism is also healthy. So is tofu. Or wheat germ. I rarely ingest either.
  • 3. Some of you have not laughed in a very long time.
  • 4. Some of you sound like crazy people.
  • 5. Some of you people should just do your own thing and not worry about other people's opinions.
  • 6. To the butthead who said "And you've got to be kidding about the tone of these posts! These are mild retorts....": You hurt my feelings, you didn't read any of my other posts, and you are not allowed near me within 25 feet. Besides, who made you Blog Critic for the New Yorker? Phhbbbbbbtttttt....
  • Some of my opinions about homeschooling have changed, but that doesn't mean my opinion about some of you has.
  • Mom X was certified nuts. Take it from a nutty social worker; I know what I'm talking about.
  • If you have found this site to be the new 'Let's Discuss Homeschooling' site, let me redirect you AWAY from here to SOMEWHERE else where it is more appropriate and I can go on smoking cigarettes and planning the distastrous future of my unborn children.
  • And as always, it's been a pleasure!
Written by FRITZ
| Link | 19 wise cracks! |



Name: Fritz

Location: Detroit Rock City!
Where the weak are killed and eaten

Click here to find out
even more!



What My Brain is Eating
  • eatpraylove
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nukes524. Make your own badge here.

    What I Live By:
    We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time. Through the unknown, unremembered gate When the last of earth left to discover Is that which was the beginning; At the source of the longest river The voice of the hidden waterfall And the children in the apple-tree Not known, because not looked for But heard, half-heard, in the stillness Between two waves of the sea. Quick now, here, now, always— A condition of complete simplicity (Costing not less than everything) And all shall be well and All manner of thing shall be well When the tongues of flame are in-folded Into the crowned knot of fire And the fire and the rose are one. -T.S. Eliot "Little Gidding"

    I Heart Tits

    HNT_1

    Blogarama - The Blogs Directory