Tuesday, November 15, 2005
The Only Child Strikes Again

Man, am I a spoiled rotten little brat. For an early Christmas present, I got a toy for work and home. I got a laptop.

I've been using Michael's monster machine all this time, but this new job demanded my time on a computer even more than the blog. After some sweating and wire crossing, we realized life would just be easier if I had my own computer. Enter: COOL PARENTS.

Basically, I now have a laptop, wi-fi connection (I'm in the bedroom as I type this), a really cool printer/copier/scanner thingy, and a wireless mouse. Now, I don't mean to brag. All this stuff is so over my head that I still think it's magic. I'd like to keep thinking of it that way.

You can go back to your previously scheduled blogging, now. I just needed to say thanks to my awesome parents and utterly fabulous boyfriend. Thanks to them, Michael and I don't need to share his monster handbuilt computer and I can get my work done.
Written by FRITZ
| Link | 5 wise cracks! |



Name: Fritz

Location: Detroit Rock City!
Where the weak are killed and eaten

Click here to find out
even more!



What My Brain is Eating
  • eatpraylove
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nukes524. Make your own badge here.

    What I Live By:
    We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time. Through the unknown, unremembered gate When the last of earth left to discover Is that which was the beginning; At the source of the longest river The voice of the hidden waterfall And the children in the apple-tree Not known, because not looked for But heard, half-heard, in the stillness Between two waves of the sea. Quick now, here, now, always— A condition of complete simplicity (Costing not less than everything) And all shall be well and All manner of thing shall be well When the tongues of flame are in-folded Into the crowned knot of fire And the fire and the rose are one. -T.S. Eliot "Little Gidding"

    I Heart Tits

    HNT_1

    Blogarama - The Blogs Directory