Friday, August 12, 2005
Ani DiFranco isn't so Angry Anymore, and the Iranians have Plutonium
All aspiring feminists listen to Ani DiFranco. Men who say they like Ani are just trying to get to fourth base with a feminist. I know this because Michael told me he liked her, and now we live together. Ani has calmed down in recent years, and that's because she got married to her sound-dude. So, first she evolved from angry bisexual to quiet wife. But I want her to be angry again.

See, I heard on the news that America is all up in arms because Iran has a nuclear plant going. Apparently, the use of the plant had been suspended while W. waged hell on Earth in Iraq, but I guess the Iranians got tired of waiting for America to help Iraq get back on its feet (because yeah, THAT'S whats going on over there, and don't you dare question it). The Iranians said, "Hey, let's make some power!" and a cold goat-herder said, "You mean I could get some heat in my shack?" and the nuclear physicists said, "Yup!"

So, Iran turned the light switch on, and reopened the nuclear plant.

Hey, who wants to make a bet with me that we'll be going to war with Iran, next? Then, we can take over THAT desert and tell the natives about God and Christ and steal all their power and acheive a whole bunch more of dead soldiers.

Meanwhile, back here at the Ranch, Pres. Bush will say its for freedom and rights and blah blah terrorists blah blah same old mantra. And I'll be paying for the war in Iraq AND Iran and I can't get a decent car loan for a new car because my crappy Korean car doesn't have any value based on Korea getting nuclear warheads, but that won't matter, will it?

Ani and I are still going to be angry, I think.
Written by FRITZ
| Link | 3 wise cracks! |



Name: Fritz

Location: Detroit Rock City!
Where the weak are killed and eaten

Click here to find out
even more!



What My Brain is Eating
  • eatpraylove
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nukes524. Make your own badge here.

    What I Live By:
    We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time. Through the unknown, unremembered gate When the last of earth left to discover Is that which was the beginning; At the source of the longest river The voice of the hidden waterfall And the children in the apple-tree Not known, because not looked for But heard, half-heard, in the stillness Between two waves of the sea. Quick now, here, now, always— A condition of complete simplicity (Costing not less than everything) And all shall be well and All manner of thing shall be well When the tongues of flame are in-folded Into the crowned knot of fire And the fire and the rose are one. -T.S. Eliot "Little Gidding"

    I Heart Tits

    HNT_1

    Blogarama - The Blogs Directory