Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Some Old Favorites...And Some New
Let's rediscover some of Fritz's favorites:

1. Siouxsie and the Banshee's- It's a downward spiral--If I start to sing 'Kiss Them For Me', I then enter into 'Where is My Mind?' by the Pixies which (of course) leads to 'Cannonball' by The Breeders, and then, Veruca Salt, and whoops! I'm suddenly humming New Order. But wait! That reminds me of The Cure, which briefly makes me say out loud 'Bella Lugusi's Dead' (of course I know it's BAUHAUS, but I like The Cure a little bit more than Bauhaus), and now I'm simply wondering why Weezer got to be such a sell-out band and could someone please buy me The Gorillaz for my birthday? Nah, nevermind, I'll just put in my old Blur cd, but I wouldn't mind some Morrisey/Smiths right now. Have you seen the Pepsi ad where the Ramones are playing?

Music is SO cool. And it all starts with the Sex Pistols. And I don't even LIKE the Sex Pistols.

2. Of new and great importance: I have a new COFFEEMAKER, and it is a god amongst coffeemakers. Brush aside the Krups! Make room for the Cusinart! No longer burnt, sludgy coffee! Now I make the coffee and TURN OFF THE BURNER! But wait--the coffee stays hot in the resevoir. WOW!

3. I found some cute sheets! And I ordered them! And then I ordered some corresponding sheets...and then some towels. And then some other towels! Gosh, I love linens.

4. Hooky days are my favorite days. Since I work from home, I'm kinda always on hooky. But when Michael plays hooky, it's my NEW favorite day. Yea, hooky! Hooky hooky hooky.

5. I still am angry about Bush, don't get me wrong.
Written by FRITZ
| Link | 1 wise cracks! |



Name: Fritz

Location: Detroit Rock City!
Where the weak are killed and eaten

Click here to find out
even more!



What My Brain is Eating
  • eatpraylove
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nukes524. Make your own badge here.

    What I Live By:
    We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time. Through the unknown, unremembered gate When the last of earth left to discover Is that which was the beginning; At the source of the longest river The voice of the hidden waterfall And the children in the apple-tree Not known, because not looked for But heard, half-heard, in the stillness Between two waves of the sea. Quick now, here, now, always— A condition of complete simplicity (Costing not less than everything) And all shall be well and All manner of thing shall be well When the tongues of flame are in-folded Into the crowned knot of fire And the fire and the rose are one. -T.S. Eliot "Little Gidding"

    I Heart Tits

    HNT_1

    Blogarama - The Blogs Directory