Sunday, September 18, 2005
Standing At the Edge...
Okay, here goes. Another desperate cry for attention.

The Blogathon Ode.

('Round the campfire sits: Spinning Girl, Monkey, BOBI, Dane, Bobby, Calzone, Sleep Goblin, Monica, CG, Kitty, CRUSH you, Madge...Some other people who I've sure forgotten, oh! And my Mom, who's generally Anon Mom).

(In this mental picture, I'm wearing wings and a Valkyrie helmet)

I sing:
"Oh! Weary friends with too much time!
Come closer now, and feed, and dine! For Fortune's thread
runs so long,
and it is time for the Blog Song!"
(Cheers erupt. Sing song to the tune of "The Worms Go In, the Worms Go Out")

"For people who are thought of as dorks,
there is a place for us to consort.
We write about our silly lives
occasionally, we tell some lies!

BOBI drinks and so does Dane
and their audios are arcane.
We all look forward to Spinning Girl
who's blogs take all for a whirl.

We laugh our heads off at Monkey
and think Calzone is kinda funky.
We get some kicks from Sleep Goblin
and chuckle at the Travelin' Frog.

And the blogs roll in and the blogs roll out
Up your monitor and out your snout.

Heather is an Irish Saint
Her hair is red like the paint
that decorates my living room floor
However, I can say no more.

I know I'm jobless, and it shows
Because I sit around and write odes
to people that I hardly know!

CG, I think, is a spy
and Monica her husband despises (I know it didn't rhyme, shuddup)
I never get tagged by anyone at all
But that's okay, because in my head you all like me best (now, I'm struggling).

CRUSH you is something of a freak
I wonder if he eats kids as treats.
I can't believe I've stooped this low
to get more folks to come to my show.

In the end, all you I adore,
Madge and northerners from all corners.
My Mom stops by and hits some threads
I think some of what I write, she secretly dreads.

And Michael, of course, is a pet
for reading this, and thinking I'm best.
Now, I have to wrap this up,
because you're all getting sick of this ode, like I am.

Now, I have to go and link all of you. What a pain. Cheers! Hope you all liked it.
Written by FRITZ
| Link | 17 wise cracks! |



Name: Fritz

Location: Detroit Rock City!
Where the weak are killed and eaten

Click here to find out
even more!



What My Brain is Eating
  • eatpraylove
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nukes524. Make your own badge here.

    What I Live By:
    We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time. Through the unknown, unremembered gate When the last of earth left to discover Is that which was the beginning; At the source of the longest river The voice of the hidden waterfall And the children in the apple-tree Not known, because not looked for But heard, half-heard, in the stillness Between two waves of the sea. Quick now, here, now, always— A condition of complete simplicity (Costing not less than everything) And all shall be well and All manner of thing shall be well When the tongues of flame are in-folded Into the crowned knot of fire And the fire and the rose are one. -T.S. Eliot "Little Gidding"

    I Heart Tits

    HNT_1

    Blogarama - The Blogs Directory