Sunday, September 18, 2005
I Got Tagged by the Seven Seas
Fuzzy Butt (ie: Monkey) heard my cry and tagged me.

SEVEN THINGS!!!!

Which reminds me of a joke, which I'll tell:
A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette walk into a bar. Redhead asks the bartender for a BL.
"What's a BL?" asks bartender.
"Duh! A Bud Light!"
The redhead asks for an ML.
"What's an ML?" asks bartender.
"Duh! A Miller Light!"
The blonde asks for a fifteen.
"What's a fifteen?" asks the bartender.
"DUH! A seven and seven!" says the blonde.

And now, onward...
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. I know, right?
2. I'm goin' out for a smoky treat.
3. I could use some coffee.
4. Where's my lighter? Have you seen my lighter?
5. All your base are belong to us
6. I think I'm sick. Do I look sick? I feel sick.
7. Delilah, get down!

Seven Things I Plan to Do Before I Die
1. Go to Florida. I've never been.
2. Make a lot of people laugh at once.
3. Meet Kurt Vonnegut
4. Take a Blue Train ride
5. Tell Oprah to shove off
6. Go to Paris
7. Tell the guy downstairs to please park his truck somewhere other than one foot away from our driveway.

Seven Things I Can Do
1. Ride a motorcycle
2. Dance
3. Write
4. Whistle and hum at the same time
5. Contort my ankles, knees, elbows and all finger joints
6. Touch my tongue to my nose...and then some
7. Dishes

Seven Things That Attract Me to Another Person:
1. Empathy
2. Money
3. Sincerity
4. Nice eyes (and by eyes, I mean butt)
5. Humor
6. Integrity
7. I was kidding about number two.

Seven Things I Can't Do
1. Work at Georgia Department of Corrections ever again.
2. Fit into a suitcase
3. Listen to Rush (for all Rush fans, you're so gonna love this link)
4. Do a cartwheel
5. Stop talking.
6. Cook
7. Take a joke

Celebrity Crushes
1. Kayne West
2. Michael
3. Katie
4. My Mom (no, not that way)
5. My Dad
6. Monkey
7. Spinning Girl

What? They are stars to me. Actually, I HATE celebrities of many types, so...there you go!
Written by FRITZ
| Link | 11 wise cracks! |



Name: Fritz

Location: Detroit Rock City!
Where the weak are killed and eaten

Click here to find out
even more!



What My Brain is Eating
  • eatpraylove
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nukes524. Make your own badge here.

    What I Live By:
    We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time. Through the unknown, unremembered gate When the last of earth left to discover Is that which was the beginning; At the source of the longest river The voice of the hidden waterfall And the children in the apple-tree Not known, because not looked for But heard, half-heard, in the stillness Between two waves of the sea. Quick now, here, now, always— A condition of complete simplicity (Costing not less than everything) And all shall be well and All manner of thing shall be well When the tongues of flame are in-folded Into the crowned knot of fire And the fire and the rose are one. -T.S. Eliot "Little Gidding"

    I Heart Tits

    HNT_1

    Blogarama - The Blogs Directory