Thursday, August 18, 2005
Borrowing from Katie and Anna...100 things I Like
100. Leaves burning
99. Hot chocolate
98. Bossing people around
97. Billie Holiday
96. Michael's gray hairs
95. Looking at babies
94. Smoking
93. Coffee
92. Coffee
91. Mochas from Starbucks
90. Coffee
89. Cheating on tests
88. Daydreaming I am famous
87. Daydreaming I am Indiana Jones
86. The Truffle Shuffle
85. Writing...a lot
84. e.e. cummings
83. a good book in a rainstorm
82. Vivaldi
81. The Magic Flute, an opera by Motzart
80. The smell of my pillow
79. Driving a stick shift
78. Riding my motorcycle
77. Being smarter than a lot of people
76. Being dumber than a lot more people
75. Getting flowers from Michael
74. Knowing that I don't have to talk but Katie still knows how I feel
73. Knowing that everytime I see Anna, I'm going to laugh so hard my sides hurt
72. Looking at tabloids at the grocery store but never buying them
71. Compliments
70. My hair
69. When my cat 'barks'...and she does, I promise
68. Telling Michael he's my rock
67. Watching back to back episodes of 'X Files'
66. Making fun of my boss to his face
65. My boss making fun of me to my face
64. Writing poems that are no good
63. Drawing stick figures
62. The smell of my shampoo
61. Monk
60. Reno 911
59. Spying on my neighbors...but not peeping on them, just spying.
58. When my mom tries to act cool
57. When my dad refuses to be cool
56. High heel shoes
55. Hot Pink
54. Anything gothic looking
53. Telling bad jokes
52. The way the cat scratches in the catbox. She's very industrious.
51. Taking pictures
50. Tattoos
49. Getting tattoos
48. Getting older and smarter
47. Getting stupider about computers
46. Arguing with Katie
45. Wizard of Oz
44. Having a neat desk at work
43. Having just a few good friends
42. corsets
41. melted cheese
40. the smell of my mother's sweaters
39. the smell of Michael
38. dreaming
37. completing lists
36. quiet time in the morning
35. Delilah's purring
34. curvy, tree lined roads
33. Salvador Dali
32. Frida
31. Lemurs
30. bears
29. the smell of fresh baked brownies
28. reading Allen Ginsberg
27. getting a manicure
26. shocking people
25. surprises
24. mounds of ketchup
23. when people make comments on my blog
22. balancing my checkbook within one dollar
21. tickling Michael
20. choral music
19. My Fair Lady
18. new car smell
17. 'Tuner Transformation' on the Speed channel
16. F-1 racing
15. vampires
14. comics
13. children sucking their thumbs
12. watching people at airports
11. malling
10. shirking responsibility
9. talks about God
8. meditating
7. mixing ketchup and mayonnaise together for dipping french fries
6. making fun of golfers, including Michael
5. weekends
4. living within one mile of three Starbuck's
3. sleeping through the snooze alarm
2. listening to my father say "I love you"
1. listening to Michael say "I love you".
Written by FRITZ
| Link | 10 wise cracks! |



Name: Fritz

Location: Detroit Rock City!
Where the weak are killed and eaten

Click here to find out
even more!



What My Brain is Eating
  • eatpraylove
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nukes524. Make your own badge here.

    What I Live By:
    We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time. Through the unknown, unremembered gate When the last of earth left to discover Is that which was the beginning; At the source of the longest river The voice of the hidden waterfall And the children in the apple-tree Not known, because not looked for But heard, half-heard, in the stillness Between two waves of the sea. Quick now, here, now, always— A condition of complete simplicity (Costing not less than everything) And all shall be well and All manner of thing shall be well When the tongues of flame are in-folded Into the crowned knot of fire And the fire and the rose are one. -T.S. Eliot "Little Gidding"

    I Heart Tits

    HNT_1

    Blogarama - The Blogs Directory