Wednesday, November 30, 2005
A Few Things I Need To Get off My Chest
1. I really LOVE Michaela. She is sincere, funny, adoring, and just too good to be true. Plus, she is RELIGIOUS about reading my blog, and I hate to admit it, but she could teach me a thing or two about being gracious about reading other people's blogs. It's wonderful to see her comments.
So, I present to you, dear Michaela, my Portrait of You:

2. Pet Peeve #65:

When I'm brushing my teeth, I sometimes turn on the hot water instead of the cold water, but don't realize it until I wash my mouth out. Ick.

3. Go ahead. Hate me. Because:

I'M DONE WITH MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.

Yup. Every last bit. mmmhmm. I know. I rock, but it's only because I get to work from home and set my own schedule, so I got all my work done before the end of the month so I could have one (yes, only one) day to complete my shopping.

Ahhhhh. Now, I get to sit back and relax, while everyone else scurries about, grumpy and totally un-Festivus like.

Written by FRITZ
| Link | 3 wise cracks! |



Name: Fritz

Location: Detroit Rock City!
Where the weak are killed and eaten

Click here to find out
even more!



What My Brain is Eating
  • eatpraylove
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nukes524. Make your own badge here.

    What I Live By:
    We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time. Through the unknown, unremembered gate When the last of earth left to discover Is that which was the beginning; At the source of the longest river The voice of the hidden waterfall And the children in the apple-tree Not known, because not looked for But heard, half-heard, in the stillness Between two waves of the sea. Quick now, here, now, always— A condition of complete simplicity (Costing not less than everything) And all shall be well and All manner of thing shall be well When the tongues of flame are in-folded Into the crowned knot of fire And the fire and the rose are one. -T.S. Eliot "Little Gidding"

    I Heart Tits

    HNT_1

    Blogarama - The Blogs Directory