Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Conspiracies
I've had a tough week-or four-trying to deal with this whole getting fired/unemployment thing.

I've never been fired before. I've never been without work. I've absolutely NO idea how to pay bills, and rent is coming up. Things are getting interesting.

When a person is fired in Georgia and said person goes to the unemployment office to file, the department of Labor has to contact the employer about the 'separation'. The former employer has to sign off on the unemployment claim before poor, unemployed person can get a check.

Guess what? I'm getting denied my claim. GDC isn't signing off on the unemployment checks.

You know why? Because I'm a threat to GDC, and they want to make my life as miserable as possible. Because I stated some tough facts about how that corrupt and worthless agency performed 'corrections'.

People have often called me paranoid, and I do suffer from anxiety. Often, I'm being PERCEPTIVE and not paranoid, and all of this is coming out.

Oh, Look! I found this on the web: "Plaintiff Calvin J. Stone lost a jury verdict as to two defendants, and a directed verdict as to another, in his suit against officers of the Georgia Department of Corrections claiming they terminated his employment in retaliation for his speaking out about the improper use of public property and funds."

So, this isn't the first time someone got canned for speaking out about the TRUTH of the GDC.

Here's the truth:
1. The acting Director of Facilities was recently found in violation for doing his secretary. He was not fired. He was moved to the department of Policies and Procedures. Hmph. That's interesting.
2. The acting Commissioner uses tax money to hire a personal driver.
3. Why is it that some counties have access to only three early model Plymouths for state cars, while others drive brand new Crown Victoria's?
4. Why is it that the average Probation Officer handles approxiamately 350 active cases and is only paid roughly thirty thousand dollars?
5. Why is it that some employees can drink on the job and not get fired?
6. Why is it that some employees can lose sentences, lose cases, not supervise individuals properly, and never get reprimanded?
7. Why is it that one young woman who did her job phenomonally well got fired because she had opinions?
8. Why isn't inmate abuse more public?
9. Why doesn't the Georgia Public realize how unfit the GDC is in protecting citizens?
10. How come 'new' hire employees (employed after 2000) are not considered 'exempt' employees, thereby limiting their adverse action abilities and due process?
11. How come unions are not permitted to demonstrate on behalf of government workers?
12. HOW COME I GOT FIRED?

Some people have been telling me to calm down and know it's for the best that I got fired. Look, I know it's for the best that I don't work there anymore, no doubt, but I have every reason to be PISSED OFF.

Even more fun: In order to combat GDC, I need an attorney. I don't have any money for an attorney. I don't have any support. I just have this one little blog. I'm living in fear that I'm going to get sued, or get into some trouble. I know I've been blacklisted from just about every state agency there is. People have told me I have a decent enough case to sue. Okay.

Then someone hire me an attorney. Until then, I don't want to hear one other person in my life tell me I have a decent case. I KNOW I have a decent case. I KNOW my rights and I KNOW I'm protected under the First Amendment to say what I want to say.

Sometimes, when people are TRYING to help you fix problems, they just make you feel worse.
Written by FRITZ
| Link | 16 wise cracks! |



Name: Fritz

Location: Detroit Rock City!
Where the weak are killed and eaten

Click here to find out
even more!



What My Brain is Eating
  • eatpraylove
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nukes524. Make your own badge here.

    What I Live By:
    We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time. Through the unknown, unremembered gate When the last of earth left to discover Is that which was the beginning; At the source of the longest river The voice of the hidden waterfall And the children in the apple-tree Not known, because not looked for But heard, half-heard, in the stillness Between two waves of the sea. Quick now, here, now, always— A condition of complete simplicity (Costing not less than everything) And all shall be well and All manner of thing shall be well When the tongues of flame are in-folded Into the crowned knot of fire And the fire and the rose are one. -T.S. Eliot "Little Gidding"

    I Heart Tits

    HNT_1

    Blogarama - The Blogs Directory